Today Tanumoy nominated me for two awards here.
Looong before I could even remember, Vishal nominated me for one award.
And the first blog award nomination was from Laxmi.
Today, I thought, I will THANK all of them for those beautiful awards , for their reader-ship, love and their thoughts behind the nominations.
Thank you Laxmi for Versatile Award nomination here:
For the award, 7 interesting things about me :
1. I love reading and have read almost all beautiful fictions you find in public libraries.
2. I am young even though my heart is old.
3. I laugh so much that I am sure I am going to have laugh wrinkle pretty soon.
4. I love chocolates but hate sugar.
5. I was interviewed on TV because I wrote something special on literacy drive.
6. When I love a fiction , I go to its last page sometimes; and then slowly I proceed to know “how” the characters & the whole story got there.
7. I hate anything “unhealthy” – gossips , lies , fast food , laziness.
Thank you Laxmi for Sunshine awards here.
I am supposed to answer 10 questions .
Favorite color – Gray
Favorite animal – Fish ( if only they can be considered animals!)
Favorite number – ALL
Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Green Tea
Favorite alcoholic drink – Nothing!
Facebook or Twitter? – Twitter as it’s less messy!
Passions – Knowledge
Prefer getting or giving presents? – Both! , hence I’m balanced.
Favorite City – Sitka
Favorite TV Shows – Big Bang Theory
Thank you Vishal for the nomination for here.
Here’s the answer to your 11 questions.
1. What is the meaning of life?
It’s the journey that matters!
2. Happiness is all about?
Sharing & Caring.
3. Why do you start a blog?
To share my interesting journey with the world.
4. What is more important in your life relationships or fame?
Almost everything is fragile. Breathe !
5. One thing which you like the most about blogging?
That people “like” me for what I write.
6. What’s the best decision you ever made?
Friendship with myself.
7. Do you believe that unconditional love really exists in any kind of relationship?
Yes. I am positively romantic .
8. What would be your first reaction if your physician recommends you to see a psychologist?
9. Do you believe in Karma’s if yes then what are bad and good karma according to you?
10. Do you believe in rebirth or afterlife if yes then why?
No. Life happens only once. So celebrate it -t has an expiry date.
11. What is the best moment of your life?
When weight scale does not change after a lasagna dinner.
Thank you , Tanumoy for two nominations today. They made my Monday morning extremely beautiful. And I am still breathing since your awards did not ask me for any kind of self-talks. 😉
I will nominate 6 blogs for three awards – Sunshine Awards, The Versatile Blogger and Wonderful team member readership Awards
And 7 more blogs for ” Best Moment” and “Very Inspiring Blogger” awards.
Now that I am finally ending it , you are welcome to take these awards and give me a high five..
Or, you can just smile and move on. 🙂
Thank you very much for the readership and the inspiration .
If your name is missed out in my nomination list , then there may be one of the three reasons –
1. I am still in the process of knowing you through your posts and our interactions in comment section.
2. My memory is bad when I type 200 words in 2 minutes.
3. You put a “No awards please” widget. 😉
But you’re free to take all these awards if you think you deserve them .