This is my 99th post on WordPress. And I feel that it’s the perfect occasion to talk about love.
I mean , this is exactly not the space to discuss our love stories or dating! I won’t discuss anyone’s married life, too !
Instead, I will discuss a few things I love in my life. Things that I loved once and then loved repeating. They became a part of my happiness. I know I can reach out to them for inspiration , inner peace, instant happiness any time.
I love books. I guess I was a book-worm in my last life ( Oops! It’s a lie! I don’t believe in re-birth!) . I love the smell of a fresh newspaper and a never-opened book. I hate marking on books . [ The only time I marked on a book was when I spent sleep-less nights to read ” Lean In” by Sheryl Sandberg. I definitely wanted to remember a few inspiring points from that book! :D]
Books in my collection should be forever fresh and welcoming. I also love movies – movies that inspire or make us laugh ! I watch a few TV shows and listen to music whenever I get some free time.
So, here goes the collection of “Love” :
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society [ Have you read it? You must!]
- Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
- A tree grows in Brooklyn
- Interpreter Of Maladies
Non- Fictions :
- Wings of Fire: An Autobiography of APJ Abdul Kalam
- India After Gandhi
- Go, Kiss the world
- Einstein: His Life and Universe
There are 6, 7, 8,9,10.., 100 too. But, let me just give you 5, for now.
- Into the wild
- The Letter Writer
- P.S I Love You
- The Artist
TV – shows :
These are not for inspiration. But plain addictions. 😀
- Sherlock – the BBC series.
- Everybody loves raymond
- gossip girl
- Melissa and Joey
- How I met your Mother ( Yes, I still watch it! ..Really! I am not bored of their 8 year long story , still! 😀 )
Some YouTube links I love re-hitting:
- Where do I begin ( Instrumental ) Theme from Love Story ( 1970)
- Elizabeth Gilbert: Your elusive creative genius: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86x-u-tz0MA
- How To Find And Do Work You Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpe-LKn-4gM
Thank you for walking with me through 99 posts! Do you have questions you want to ask me? I have a few ones, for you!
** What do you love the most , beside your work ? Which is your most favorite book?
Have you watched the movie “Into the wild”?
Have you read any books from my list? – If yes, which is your favorite?
Which book do you love re-reading- from fiction and non fictions?
Do you know any inspiring video link? Can you please post it in the comment section?