November was a real busy month for me. Along with my routine , I tried writing a post daily , this month. The challenge was to post at least 30 posts in 30 days for National Blog Posting Month.
And here’s what I learned :
1. if you have a plan for a whole month , your ambition shrinks from Day 20.Be aware of that fact.
2. That words fly around you only when the world is still and you are not having an active volcano in your mind.
3. That a month is really a long time.
4. That you cannot predict a health problem , cold , fever and you also cannot forecast words floating around you during sickness.
5. That writing has to come to you ; you cannot plan it.
6. That writing for prompts are necessarily and ideally not that creative. Things that made you satisfied are the things unprompted.
7.That multi-tasking affects the quality of thinking.
8. That if you want to win on Day 1 , on Day 25 all you want is the month to fly away quickly.
9. That blogging is social network too ; until your readers read you, your piece of work looks like garbage.
10. That only some people really write and they do it with love, unasked.