April is almost ending. I still cannot believe the fact that the first quarter of the year vanished; and I believe that next three months will be too hot to slow down, they will melt quickly to the summer sky to get ready for another autumn again.
Yesterday while waiting inside our parked car I noticed the tree [in the above picture], that green branch and that tiny happy shadow on the wall. I clicked that moment and thought of making a gratitude list for my present.
In a life where everyone I know is constantly chasing something [ or someone], where life is like a tiring marathon or a couple of 100 metres race every day, I don’t know why I never thought of making a list of things that keeps my head sane and heart content; a list to remind me to appreciate beauties even during strange times.
1. I am grateful to my family for their support, love, for letting me be myself, for the cheer after a win, for the fish fry after a failure.
2. I am grateful to my husband for preferring a poem, a prose to a red rose.
3. I am grateful to friends for every call they make, and promises we try not to break.
4. I am grateful to my camera that ignores my face and keeps searching for prettier places, kinder faces and transient moments, close and far.
5. I am grateful to my life for all experiences; for all opportunities to learn new languages, capture new locations for the memory, meet new people, share favorite words, try new recipes, unlearn lessons to make space for new ones, and still stay overwhelmed by the magic they all create. ________________________________________________________________________________